Important information for higher Kriya applicants
To receive higher Kriya training, you must:
- Have been initiated into Kriya Yoga by the Paramahamsa Hariharananda’s lineage, and
- Have practiced your current technique “regularly” for at least three years.
Regular practice includes but is not limited to one or more of the following:
- Personal meditation on a regular basis
- Attending group Kriya Yoga meditations at least once per month in a 12 month period
- Attending retreats whenever possible
- Voluntary services rendered to Kriya Yoga
If there are any questions about what might constitute “regular” practice, please phone Vice-President, Nitin Dhavale on mb 022 095 4815.
Applicants are required to describe their practice below. Applications are subject to approval.
Please state below when, where and by whom you received previous initiations: